Cyano Biofuels GmbH
Cyano Biofuels has been founded in 2007 as a spin-off company from the Institute of Biology, Humboldt University.
In 2010 the company has been acquired by Algenol Biofuels and is now a member of the Algenol Group.
Cyano Biofuels is a R&D company focused on the Biology part of the Biofuels and chemical feedstocks business.
Comments are closed.
Bookmark RSS Feed
- Algae Books (4)
- Algae Education (1)
- Algae Forms (5)
- Algae Medicals and Nutrition Products (2)
- Algae PDF Documents (2)
- Algae University,Institute, Museum, Association Links (8)
- Aquarium Algae (1)
- Biofood Companies (3)
- Biofuel- and Biotech Companies (19)
- Bioproducts Sites and Shops (2)
- General Algae News (50)
- Great Algae Links (10)
- Major Microalgal Culture Collections (8)